- Never laugh at the mistakes of others, Perhaps “The most exalted in might” will forgive them for their ignorance But punish you for your arrogance.
- Respect the old, when you are young. Help the weak, when you are strong. Confess the fault when you are wrong….Because one day in life, you will be old, Weak, and Wrong.
- Forgive them even if they are not sorry.
- Do not speak about your money in front of a poor person
Do not speak about your health in front of a sick person
Do not speak about your power in front of a weak person
Do not speak about your happiness in front of a sad person
Do not speak about your freedom in front of a prisoner
Do not speak about your children in front of an infertile person
Do not speak about your father in front of an orphan
Because their wounds cannot bear more.
- You can’t blame S/Devil for your actions, because on the Day of Judgement Shaytan/Devil will say : “I had no authority over you. I only invited you and you responded. So do not blame me but blame yourselves”.